Classificação: 0 de 5
Tilt Rotor da WilcoPor melo a 1 de Janeiro 1970.
Wilco Announces Tilt Rotor
Tilt Rotor - Take off like a helicopter, Fly like an airplane!
Tilt Rotor is poised to revolutionize the way we fly. By combining the speed, altitude, and comfort of a turboprop with the vertical takeoff and landing capabilities of a helicopter, we can enjoy the best of both worlds.
With an operational ceiling of 25,000 feet, this versatile aircraft will fly in icing conditions and extreme climates, from the Arctic to the desert with a range of 750 nautical miles and cruising speeds of 275 knots.
* Revolutionary Tilt Rotor aircraft with unique VTOL, VSTOL and hovering capabilities, developed specifically for this model.
* Unique ground-handling attributes allow for ease of manoeuvring around airports and within restricted spaces. The Tilt Rotor can be "parked" like a car!
* Six distinct aircraft variants with ten liveries
* Advanced FSX missions take advantage of this incredible machine's capablilities and test your flying skills and nerve!
* Video introduction to the aircraft, VSTOL and VTOL operations and a complete flight tutorial is included.
* Unique levels of interior detail including pilots, passenger and patient fully animated.
Compatible with Flight Simulator X and 2004, Tilt Rotor will be available this winter in Download and CD versions.
Information and pictures available at http://www.wilcopub.com